Thursday, June 24, 2010

WHO IS THIS REALLY!

I was at my heaviest at this point, but soon I will go to surgery. I will tell you some of the things I have been sharing these past days. I have to drink sugar-free, low cal. drinks. I have to have 64 0z of fluid and 100 grams of protein, if I don't follow this I won't loss the weight or get my liver health. This diet is to make my liver as health and without fat as it could. My stomach is the size of a football, but will be the size of a small egg when done. The flap at the end of the stomach will not be there so I have to be careful about not drinking when I eat for if I do I will "dump" it out in five minutes. For the first few weeks I will have to force my self to drink 4 oz of water an hour just so I won't dehydrate. This is (and maybe will be) the biggest thing I have faced and will do. I hope to walk through this well and keep it up for the rest of my life. 8)

No comments:

Post a Comment